Sunday, December 25, 2011

Say it isn't so....more Holiday Knitting.....

Well it seems I have been a busy knitter.  I don't know if you remember or not but over the summer I made a scarf for a friend of mine in Germany.  He liked it so much he requested a hat to keep him warm for Christmas.  So back to the needles I went.  Luckily I was able to find the yarn again so it completely matches.  However, the color is last season's so it is getting difficult to find.....




Of course while i was working on it I had to try it on.  It was a little too big for me but my knitting friend had to get a picture of it on my head.  With the strings coming down through my hair it almost looked like I had added blue dreadlocks to my already unruly hair ;-)


I used US 10 circulars (6mm) with Katia Fabula in color 98 (100 Merino Superwash).  I also added a pom pom to the top with two contrasting colors of Elle Rae Classic wool yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment