Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Socks Continue......

Another pair of socks complete.  The gifts are filling up the bottom of the tree now.  Thank goodness we are starting to finish them up.....

This pair is for my dad.  If you have been following my blog, my dad received my first pair of knitted socks.  Now they weren't exactly his color because they were originally meant for me, but I made them too large for my feet.  So I figured I would give him another pair....but I would make them in one of his favorite colors instead ;-)



The yarn is another Online product Supersocke 100 Emotion II Color 50% Merino wool, 25% Viskose, 25% Polyamid Color 1230 and was knitted on 3.00 mm needles.

Now off to make more socks....I think my hands may fall off soon ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment