Sunday, May 5, 2013

Summer 2012 Projects

I know its been a while since I updated my blog.  I have been a busy knitter and have posted some pictures below of the projects I worked on during the summer of 2012.

This is a dress that I made for my niece Frieda.


This is was made with Sirdar Luxury Soft Cotton DK, 100% cotton, Color 668, 50g.


I made two of these dresses for Frieda and Natalie.  The girls are 6 mo. apart in age but they are similar in size. 






Strawberry Top by Marina Hayes made with Katia Monaco 28 and Sirdar Snuggly Baby Bamboo 126, knitted with size 7 circular needles


 Both of these projects were fun to knit and as the girls grow they can be used as shirts later instead of dresses.

More to come...I have a few projects yet to update you on, before I get to my current projects......


No comments:

Post a Comment