Thursday, May 9, 2013

Nerding Out with FireFly.....

As many of you know I am a fairly big nerd and as such I have quite a few friends that are as well.  Well one day one of my really good friends asked me if I would knit her two things.  These items are pretty cool things so I figured sure....why not.  They will be fun projects.

The first project was a Jayne Cobb Hat from Firefly the series.  If you know of the series you know its a rather unusual hat....and it is not one that follows any normal knitting rules like even stitches or matching from one side to the other. 

As you can see below:




As you can tell it was a hit with the cat as well as the recipient.....I have had another request for the hat so it is going to be fun to knit it again.....

Ah it feels good to combine my Nerdy tendencies with my favorite hobby.......

No comments:

Post a Comment